COMING 7/17 at 8pm EDT:
The EdCampJCPS professional learning experience will be designed by and led by JCPS educators. Anyone attending can lead a session. The “big board” of session listings will be ever evolving. Some sessions may even spring from learning earlier in the day – it’s up to the change agents in attendance.
What is an EdCamp, you ask?
– Free – Edcamps are offered at no cost to attendees which enables educators from any and all schools to participate.
– Inspirational – Educators from more than 23 countries are bringing their Edcamp learning back to their students, and changing the classroom dynamic.
– Participant-driven – Every attendee voice is not only heard, but also empowered to drive the conversation and program.
– Collaborative -Edcamps thrive on the exchange of ideas and knowledge, and creating an international network of learners that benefit from each other. Created by participants that day and sessions facilitated by anyone.
– Flexible – Reliant on the “law of two feet” that empowers everyone to find session that meet their needs
This event will be for JCPS PD Credit
Follow @EdCampJCPS on Twitter and JCPSForward on Facebook to keep up to date with the event.